Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice iS, MrM3.. what kinda rims are those in the first pic? running spacers? good to see another pre88 out there :thumbs call me pete... whats your handle on e3s?

sorry most of my pics are kinda dark, i don't have photoshop to brighten em up...

my dad bought the car in '96 w/ only 20k on the clock & i just rolled 170k... i've been driving it since last summer, and my dad gave me the title for my college graduation present ... werd :rock

soon i'll get a little drop... maybe H&R sports or Ireland Engineering III race springs, companied w/ bilstein sports or Koni adjustables... haven't decided yet.

other things i'd like to do is swap a 3.45LSD in there for my current 2.93LSD, do some exhaust work, maybe a stock 325i exhaust, and possibly a 2.7i conversion :devil allong w/ some rims (alpina kopi's or Ronal LS's), maybe some side skirts, a rear skirt, shadowline trim, clear sides, redded out tails and a pre '88 iS airdam w/ a bumper tuck.. .if i did all that this is what it would look like, see below (i'm not diggin the tinted windows though, i don't think i'll do that)

of course all depends on how much money i make and whether or not i'm gonna start saving for a Kawasaki zx-6r B)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
hey pete, i'm MattM20 at E3S. those wheels are made by Speedy and theyre Hyper Fang II's. 17" 4x100 et20, no spacers, plus they were well under 1000 for wheels and tires.

·
Registered
12 Posts
last one, car nice and shined up the day i got it.

coming soon, getting lowered (H&R and konis) and TSW 16" wheels.

heh isn't orange nice?

man the american chrome bumpers are like twice the size of mine!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 215 Posts