Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice iS, MrM3.. what kinda rims are those in the first pic? running spacers? good to see another pre88 out there :thumbs call me pete... whats your handle on e3s?

sorry most of my pics are kinda dark, i don't have photoshop to brighten em up...

my dad bought the car in '96 w/ only 20k on the clock & i just rolled 170k... i've been driving it since last summer, and my dad gave me the title for my college graduation present ... werd :rock

soon i'll get a little drop... maybe H&R sports or Ireland Engineering III race springs, companied w/ bilstein sports or Koni adjustables... haven't decided yet.

other things i'd like to do is swap a 3.45LSD in there for my current 2.93LSD, do some exhaust work, maybe a stock 325i exhaust, and possibly a 2.7i conversion :devil allong w/ some rims (alpina kopi's or Ronal LS's), maybe some side skirts, a rear skirt, shadowline trim, clear sides, redded out tails and a pre '88 iS airdam w/ a bumper tuck.. .if i did all that this is what it would look like, see below (i'm not diggin the tinted windows though, i don't think i'll do that)

of course all depends on how much money i make and whether or not i'm gonna start saving for a Kawasaki zx-6r B)

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
last one, car nice and shined up the day i got it.

coming soon, getting lowered (H&R and konis) and TSW 16" wheels.

heh isn't orange nice?

man the american chrome bumpers are like twice the size of mine!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 215 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.