BMW Werkz banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
I agree, please try to keep the swearing down.

·
The Messican
2,957 Posts
as one of my english teachers once told us in class, "Quit your fucking cussing!"

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would agree with Furious except for the fact he's from Toronto, and I never get to see a God-Dam Ottawa Sens game(home town) because the Center of Earth ( or at least Canada ) seems to be T.O.

J/K..............mostly.

·
teh Canuck....eh
3,613 Posts
Crispy1st said:
I would agree with Furious except for the fact he's from Toronto, and I never get to see a God-Dam Ottawa Sens game(home town) because the Center of Earth ( or at least Canada ) seems to be T.O.

J/K..............mostly.
Crispy, you got it right....Center of the Earth (well, they think so anyways). I'm just glad you aren't pulling for the Canucks....BOO Canucks, they're helping keep the OIlers out of the playoffs...not that trading Ryan Smyth is going to help them at all now...dumbasses. Firetruck!:eek:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Don't get me started on the Ryan Smith thing -WOW- how stupid does a GM have to be, and to go to the Islanders, yuck, Smith will be able to walk down the streets of that town and no-one will know who the hell he is!!

·
teh Canuck....eh
3,613 Posts
Crispy1st said:
Don't get me started on the Ryan Smith thing -WOW- how stupid does a GM have to be, and to go to the Islanders, yuck, Smith will be able to walk down the streets of that town and no-one will know who the hell he is!!
Oh man...I was downright PISSED OFF yesterday when I heard. I still am. What a friggin' bonehead move that was...so much for the Oilers making the playoffs. Well, I suppose it's done now though, although they may just be renting him for the playoff run. There is still a remote chance the Oilers will resign Smyth for next season...keep your fingers crossed!

·
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin
9,355 Posts
dude, wtf? why are you guys posting in this sticky? please go to the OT section if you wanna go OT lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
Alright......................sorry, got a little side tracked there. OT it was.

Cheers.

edit: yah I noticed - but makes for good read'n. Just new here I guess - trying to catch up.

·
Banned
21 Posts
alright guys.

this forum is cool to talk about cars and shit.

but the only thing i dont like is...

all these fucking faggots who are bitching and moaning
about my posts and i fucking got reported for swearing!!

so hey lets all just tell our stories, ask questions, and help other bimmer
owners out. if theres some swears involed, , ,

WHO FUCKING CARES!!

peace brahh!!

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
i do believe you are asking to get banned. just remember, i and several others are watching you. now play by the rules.

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
I think he's been too kind. 7 days? I would have banned him for 7 years.

I'll let you guys make the decision though.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts