BMW Werkz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 1995 325is and I'm having problem starting my car a lot of times. sometimes it starts right away, but most of the time, I have to try it 3 or 4 times to start the car, and sometimes the car starts but the motor sounds like it's about to die. so I shut the car off then start it again then it starts like normal. could this be the fuel pump being worn out or weak or the fuel pump relay?

please help me because I'm planning to go camping this weekend and I really don't want to get stuck out of nowhere. this issue is been going on for how many months but I wanna take care of the problem now. thanks a lot guys,

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to me the ignition system looks fine. I just change the spark plugs too. but other than that it never missfire or back fire on me. I just really need to pin point the problem coz I don't wanna buy the fuel pump (expensive) but then it's not the problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.