BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw these things and i had to take pics. too bad the cool one didn't come out. the liscence plate on the econovan said "al bundy" and i thoguht it was hilarious. you can make it out a little bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a really young guy driving the new rover, tints and big wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow@Jun 4 2003, 07:22 AM
my friend's boxster S

Tell your friend his ride needs some wax.. :yup

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Ski+Jun 4 2003, 07:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ski @ Jun 4 2003, 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--donutchow@Jun 4 2003, 07:22 AM
my friend's boxster S

Tell your friend his ride needs some wax.. :yup [/b][/quote]
SWIRL MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :f-u

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how can you tell? it was pitch black so i used the flash. i can't tell anyhthing from that.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow@Jun 4 2003, 09:57 PM
how can you tell? it was pitch black so i used the flash. i can't tell anyhthing from that.
look at where the flash hit the car...thats nasty!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+Jun 4 2003, 09:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ Jun 4 2003, 09:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--donutchow@Jun 4 2003, 09:57 PM
look at where the flash hit the car...thats nasty! [/b][/quote]
i don't thnik he really cares. he has a porshce and drives it really damn fast all the time. and he's really cool. he might let me borrow it so i can pull off test driving a ferrari. that would be sweet if i could pull that off.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+Jun 4 2003, 07:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ Jun 4 2003, 07:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--donutchow@Jun 4 2003, 09:57 PM
look at where the flash hit the car...thats nasty! [/b][/quote]

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow+Jun 4 2003, 08:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (donutchow @ Jun 4 2003, 08:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2003, 09:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--donutchow
@Jun 4 2003, 09:57 PM

i don't thnik he really cares. he has a porshce and drives it really damn fast all the time. and he's really cool. he might let me borrow it so i can pull off test driving a ferrari. that would be sweet if i could pull that off. [/b][/quote]
he doesn't care?!?!?!?!?!?!?

man, if i had a porsche, i'd keep that mirror shine at all times.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by AZ325Ci+Jun 4 2003, 10:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AZ325Ci @ Jun 4 2003, 10:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2003, 09:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--donutchow
@Jun 4 2003, 09:57 PM

i don't thnik he really cares. he has a porshce and drives it really damn fast all the time. and he's really cool. he might let me borrow it so i can pull off test driving a ferrari. that would be sweet if i could pull that off.
he doesn't care?!?!?!?!?!?!?

man, if i had a porsche, i'd keep that mirror shine at all times. [/b][/quote]
yea...if your gunna drive a porsche, keep it looking nice, my girlfriend drives her car at the track all the time, has gotten chunks taken out of her paint from rocks...and her paint is still flawles (after getting the bonnet repainted)

·
Registered
608 Posts
i saw a soft top red z8 today in the parking lot of bestbuy ( not parked though), then on the way home i saw a metallic z4, i was soo psyched to see the z8

·
Registered
473 Posts
But it's a Boxster for God's sake. It doesn't represent the ethos of what Porsche offers. Its merely sell-out for the masses, IMO.

·
Registered
608 Posts
hey importpepe, whats the top speed you driven your evo at??? how much faster could it potentially go than the 155mph cap. if any???

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Originally posted by ImportPePe@Jun 4 2003, 01:54 PM
But it's a Boxster for God's sake. It doesn't represent the ethos of what Porsche offers. Its merely sell-out for the masses, IMO.
I feel the same way about another car that you all may be familiar with....

Yeh i agree don't worry about washing your boxster... but a Lancer make sure and wax it every day. Since lancer drivers are such pimps and the hoes love the smooth finish :argh

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
i guess thats a compliment. how r the ladies now importpepe??

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by RedTape+Jun 4 2003, 04:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RedTape @ Jun 4 2003, 04:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ImportPePe@Jun 4 2003, 01:54 PM
I feel the same way about another car that you all may be familiar with....

Yeh i agree don't worry about washing your boxster... but a Lancer make sure and wax it every day. Since lancer drivers are such pimps and the hoes love the smooth finish :argh [/b][/quote]
:lol: such a change in attitude

1 - 20 of 22 Posts