BMW Werkz banner

pics of you roads....

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  komodo 
#1 ·
This is a pic of the kind of road i drive everyday..unless i go to Santa rosa, where there is a freeway... :nope

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I walk in mostly stright lines in downtown. nothing fun. Someimes some fun on I5 in southern oregon in the passes...

sometimes i will head to the back roads around here for fun. somtimes good good roads near portland too.

Perhaps I will go take some pics.

#7 ·
Originally posted by Tochenzo@Aug 31 2004, 11:45 PM
damn i should show you my roads, they're all hills and turns
oh god if you only knew how many windy/hilly roads i got around here...its like race track heaven..but i just get bored of them...i drive one everysingle morning..ahh. Its ok its fun alot of times though.

Seriously some people should come up to my area and check out the roads..they are fun.

#10 ·
Originally posted by white 330ci@Sep 1 2004, 05:21 PM
which specific roads up here?

i'm new to the area :confused
Oh the raods Im talking about are Highway 29 in Napa County and Lake County, about an hour and a half from you. Mount St. Helena, Spruce Grove Road, Big Canyon road..all fun drives. St. Helena is the smoothest though.

#11 ·
if your ever near oakland, you have to check out bear creek in orinda, and skyline and canyon in moraga/oakland

#14 ·
Lucky bastard.
Dallas is pretty much hell to drive, unless its on highway 75 outside of rush hour.
Still, highway driving is boring compared to a curved road with hills.

#15 ·
We got such nice canyons in So.cal. There are at least a good 10 different canyons within 15 minutes from my house. And at night they are all baron. Great variety of hairpin turns and fast sweepers. I'll try to take some pics in the next few nights when i go drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.