BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I possibly buy a 325is this weekend (I hope hope hope I get good $$$ from my insurance)....

I figured I'd show you all my "baby"....I miss this car already and its only been 5 days....

·
Registered
25 Posts
You're probably getting an E36, right? But, no matter, any 3 series, you will not be dissappointed. :driving B)

Too bad about your Camaro though... :(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah tell me about it.....sucks that I have to drive a rented mustang v6.

But im sure i'll be happy w/ the e36...cant compare to the torque & accel. of my camaro but hey.....im in love with the interior of the bmw.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
LoL in love with the interior?? i hope your not talking about e36 because those interiors suck ass. Besides the OBC everything else looks like a neon. Friggen huge plastic air vents. Plastic molding everywhere. Everything looks so bloated and un36 body like. What was with your lights dude?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i ended up putting the stock ones back on.

They were actually an Xmas present.....

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Originally posted by Fox@Aug 20 2003, 05:12 PM
LoL in love with the interior?? i hope your not talking about e36 because those interiors suck ass. Besides the OBC everything else looks like a neon. Friggen huge plastic air vents. Plastic molding everywhere. Everything looks so bloated and un36 body like. What was with your lights dude?
lol he is coming from a CAMARO interior. :lol:

:joking:

:welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts