BMW Werkz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ye, i haven't installed the M3 rear bumper yet, i'll get around to it after winter.. it's f'in cold here to do any work anymore..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is pic #2. none of these pics are of the car really that clean or anything, it's been shitty weather out, i just stopped for a quick quarter wash and to mainly take pics of the wheels to put forsale..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Maybe my work screen's tint is dark... but i cant see shit in those pics...i see 2 mags and some lights in the second pic but definitely no bumper. :thumbsdown

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i posted how they looked on my laptop screen, which is plenty bright.... i don't know, but maybe a regular monitor shows different than my LCD...... if someone can download those and brighten them up, that would be cool, cause i can't...

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks bro, i don't really spend much time using photo editing software, as you can tell in the 1st one, i usually fuk em up....

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in need of getting my new M3 rear bumper painted and put on...not sure if i'm down with installing the M3 sideskirts, as I like the look of my car with m3 front and rears alone..

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Try Irvan View, a professional freeware graphics program used to manipulate digital images, especially downsizing lossless.jpg files for internet posting. This is great program.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
trying to get $1,500 for the wheels and michelin pilot tires, or $1,000 for just the wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts