3,077 Posts
that picture is awesome

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by joey@Nov 30 2003, 07:02 PM
shit, i live 3 mins from there in hicksville.... where u guys from? :driving
i'm from queens. it was a great meet (besides the wind part).

·
Registered
13 Posts
damn, some pretty sweet rides. I like them rims and red clamps! maybe i should start at get-to-gether here in MN...then again, it's too cold right now :banghead

·
Registered
100 Posts
what type of rims would you say are on that top pic. i know its probly impossible to tell but could you give me a link to something like those? :dunno

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Originally posted by ///M-P3NgUiN@Dec 3 2003, 01:03 PM
what type of rims would you say are on that top pic. i know its probly impossible to tell but could you give me a link to something like those? :dunno
YOUR RETARDED :D CLICK THE LINK DIPSHIT :lol:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Is that macys in roosevelt field mall, i'm from great neck

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm glad you guys like that pic with the wheels spinning and the bbk blinging. I took that pic. btw did you guys check out the video's from that meet. thanks for posting the pics i didn't even know about this site.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Originally posted by Y2Muas@Dec 1 2003, 08:18 AM
damn, some pretty sweet rides. I like them rims and red clamps! maybe i should start at get-to-gether here in MN...then again, it's too cold right now :banghead
where do you live in minnesota?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey i live on LONG ISLAND>... where do u guys meet?
i would love to come to the next one!

im in Babylon! PM me where u guys are meeting next!

[email protected]

-WickedBimmer!

:thumbs

·
Registered
371 Posts
i remember the first time i went to roosevelt field mall like 2 years ago.....i got lost and ended up on the Wantaugh Parkway in the middle of january....NOOOOOOO one was on the road for like 5 miles.....thats when i took my car up to the governor....i think 128mph.....w00t

1 - 17 of 17 Posts