BMW Werkz banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I happened to swing into a local dealer today, a Chevy dealer, to take a look at a CTS-V that I saw passing bye. When I pulled in, I saw they had a 330i sport sitting there in Ti-Silver. I noticed the price was $30k and I thought they were nuts until I saw that it only had 9k miles and it was in brand new condition. So, I talk to them a little and they are offering me the car for $26700 and it is under the 4 year/50k until Oct of 07. Does this seem like a good deal to you guys. I know KBB and NADA are showing it to be worth between 28.5k and 29.5k with the sport and premium package. Do you guys feel this is a good deal? It is not a CPO car but I am not too worried about that.... I feel confident that it is a good deal considering the miles, otherwise I would not think much of the deal. It also checks out 100% clean on autocheck and carfax so.... Oh, it is an automatic also. Looking to haul a baby in it in a year or two so I figured not having to shift, although a lot more fun, would be a good idea...

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody? Really? I chose the 330i sport because I plan on keeping the car for long term. I didn't want the turbo'ed version because over the long range, I didn't want to worry about the possibility of rebuilding a turbo.... Let me know if you think this is worth it, will probably pick it up today.

· Help from over the pond
3,230 Posts
Seems fine to me.....go for it and good luck.

· Registered
458 Posts
I found similar one, 330i – 2007 (but manufactured in 04-2006), auto with 77,000 & Ti-Silver color @ $25K. I have driven it for few minutes at low speed & I have noticed that the car is taking a little time to respond. I also felt that the handling of my e39-2002 is better. The car is still available & I am still thinking about it …

· Registered
4 Posts
I bought mine a '06 330I with SP, one owner, 6sp, 67K highway miles and extended maint plan for 19K. The car is in great condition, no accidents and the only thing I had to replace was the tires. I got a great deal. This is my first BMW and did not want to spend too much money on the car until I could see what the buzz was about owning a BMW. So far, I have been seriously impressed.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys, I ended up getting it for $26K and it still has the factory warranty until Oct 2010 so I wasn't too worried about the CPO. I have looked at some others, but not with this few miles, and the dealers were asking $30-$32k for them with the CPO. I am very happy with the car after 2 weeks, I have a feeling I will always own a BMW now....

· Registered
650 Posts
Awsome, hope you have fun with it!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.