BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got my hands on the BMW accesories catalog and saw the mudflaps. It seems that the quickest part of my car to get dirty is where the tires spit dirt up onto the side of the car. So the mudflaps seem practical, but how 'redneckish' do these things look? Anyone have pictures?

Thanks,

Josh

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by Cavalier2123@Jan 8 2004, 05:45 PM
I recently got my hands on the BMW accesories catalog and saw the mudflaps. It seems that the quickest part of my car to get dirty is where the tires spit dirt up onto the side of the car. So the mudflaps seem practical, but how 'redneckish' do these things look? Anyone have pictures?

Thanks,

Josh
its a bmw not a american car. i have never seen a bmw with mudflaps. the more dirt u get on the car...the more u will take care of it :cheers

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amen to that... But the mudflaps in the magazine aren't what you are thinking. These are not big floppy things with naked women on them. They look more like black trim that goes around your wheels and sticks out slightly in the back to block flying dirt. Of course they look great in the magazine, but I want to see some amatuer photos of real people's cars. Although, the mudflaps with "BACK OFF" on them would look sweet on a BMW. /sarcasm off

Thanks in advance,

-Josh

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by Cavalier2123@Jan 8 2004, 09:00 PM
Amen to that... But the mudflaps in the magazine aren't what you are thinking. These are not big floppy things with naked women on them. They look more like black trim that goes around your wheels and sticks out slightly in the back to block flying dirt. Of course they look great in the magazine, but I want to see some amatuer photos of real people's cars. Although, the mudflaps with "BACK OFF" on them would look sweet on a BMW. /sarcasm off

Thanks in advance,

-Josh
well i dont think they would look to nice on a bmw..if u wanted to lower it...then it would be scrapin like a mofo

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Googled and found a few pics if anyone is interested. I think they add a certain flare...

=Josh

·
Registered
60 Posts
When driving up the motorway every day to work i pass a car exactly the same as mine but in silver and i tell you i think they look bloody awful and take away the style of the car completely.
If the car gets mucky, clean it, dont look like a ponse!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
ya i want to take mine off. it came with them. my driveway is step and the front two are broken, well front one now, one dissapered, i think the shop took it off bc it was really broken.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts