BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New member here. Glad to join in. Haven't purchased the car yet but I've narrowed it down to the 325i along with two other models (2004 Acura TL and 2004 Audi A4).

I wanted to ask if anyone could post some pics of their 2004 325i with the factory sport package (and no other aftermarket modifications). I've searched the net but haven't had any luck finding pictures.

Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here's my 330i with performance or sports package. The 325i will look exactly the same ! The engine is only the difference between the 2. Hope this helps. Tnere R no modifications on the car. I've driven the Audi A4 & I can tell U that it can't compare to the BMW.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice car!

Unfortunately, I don't think the sport package on the 325 series is the same at the 330 series. :dunno

Your 330 seems to have what's listed as the Performance Package which includes the M aerodynamic package in addition to the unique wheels and other exterior upgrades. The 325 package only includes upgraded wheels/tires and a slightly lower suspension. No other changes to the exterior body is listed. I know for a fact your front fascia is not the same as what is offered on the 325.

It's a shame because your car just looks so nice.

·
Registered
537 Posts
you can get the performance and the sport package on the 330 the performance package changes the front spoiler for one thing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts