BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was just woundering if anyone has these on their car? Cause I was interested in putting them on my car. But I'm curious because, They are blue bulbs. I wanted it to be white when its on, but when my turn signal is on, does it shine blue or white? If someone could give me some info that would be cool.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
never seen these bulbs. maybe i have. are they blue when off? if so, they may be illegal. my bulbs are silver, but they shine ambers when blinkers are activated or when lights are on.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
hey az where did you get those bulbs that are silver but shine amber. i need some for my car, and do they make them for the side blinkers as well?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Originally posted by bimmer328isss@Sep 29 2003, 06:36 AM
hey az where did you get those bulbs that are silver but shine amber. i need some for my car, and do they make them for the side blinkers as well?
my silver bulbs are the PlatinumVision 2.0. you have a choice between amber (orange) or xenon (white). they are available for the front indicator lights as well as the rear and side indicators. i have them in all of mine.

i got my set from www.bimmian.com

·
Registered
73 Posts
sup, yeah PIAA is a high quality brand of bulb makers. Very reliable. Now about the bulbs u have now, if they are blue coated, they will shine white when lit, not blue. If the bulb is purple coated, or dark blue (blue enough that you can't see through the bulb), those will shine blue when lit. That is a general rule of thumb for colored bulbs. I learned this from experience with my honda accord 92 ghetto ricer. ^^ love messin' around with that car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts