BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all and welcome to my first post. I bought a 93 325i and am enjoying it very much thus far. My buddy bought some performance wiring for his 69 Nova and had a bunch left over and is trying to convince me to put it on my vehicle. It supposedly lowers the amount of ohms to like 400 or something like that. He claimed to notice a performance increase. I would like one of those too but would it be a good thing to do to my car? Thanx for all the help.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by slaveofChrist@Jan 3 2004, 09:20 PM
G'day all and welcome to my first post. I bought a 93 325i and am enjoying it very much thus far. My buddy bought some performance wiring for his 69 Nova and had a bunch left over and is trying to convince me to put it on my vehicle. It supposedly lowers the amount of ohms to like 400 or something like that. He claimed to notice a performance increase. I would like one of those too but would it be a good thing to do to my car? Thanx for all the help.
ummm i wouldnt do it and screw up your ECU. your car is totally diff from his car. :nope

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by e36_332i_s52+Jan 3 2004, 09:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (e36_332i_s52 @ Jan 3 2004, 09:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slaveofChrist@Jan 3 2004, 09:20 PM
ummm i wouldnt do it and screw up your ECU. your car is totally diff from his car. :nope [/b][/quote]
o yeah..and welcome.. :welcome

1 - 3 of 3 Posts