BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/FONT] sup everyone. yea i just wanted to know what good performance chips are out there for a 1993 bmw 325 is? does anyone know? and how much do they usually cost? i know that dinan has some good ones. how would tms compare with dinan chips? :help

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
on this board we have like 10 93 325is B)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
welcome B)

conforti chips are the best. TMS (turnermotorsport.com) has em as well as quite a few other companies

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yes JC chips are the best. They supposedly give you 22 hp i think for the 325. I think it is more like 15 that is getting to the wheels. I dont know, i am realy tired.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info guys. yea i will check out the website you told me about. haha woah 10 325 is?? that's sweeeettt. the more the marrier haha. :thumbs

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i checked the website out and it doesn't say anything if the chip gets rid of the speed limiter and rev limiter? do any of you guys know if the chip does?
thanks
:unsure:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by Bada$$325is@Jun 3 2003, 07:40 AM
yea i checked the website out and it doesn't say anything if the chip gets rid of the speed limiter and rev limiter? do any of you guys know if the chip does?
thanks
:unsure:
yes it does remove the top speed limiter, and raises ur rev limiter to 7k i believe. you will also probably feel a slight power increase B)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a thank all yall for the help. yea hopefully the chip will be next mod. so far i got a dtm exhaust and jl sound system and clearn corners and intake and dark a$$ tint. hopefully save enough to get the chip and maybe an add on kit and damn i really need to change my rims haha. :thumbs

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Bada$$325is@Jun 4 2003, 02:35 AM
a thank all yall for the help. yea hopefully the chip will be next mod. so far i got a dtm exhaust and jl sound system and clearn corners and intake and dark a$$ tint. hopefully save enough to get the chip and maybe an add on kit and damn i really need to change my rims haha. :thumbs
sounds awsome! clear corners are a must, they look sooo clean! got any pics?

btw, you dont have to bleep out badass :p

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
don't have pix yet. i will have them asap still waiting for my girl to develope the film haha sorry for the wait.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts