BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you know where a good place to get some performance cats for my car would be? Im looking to uprgrade them with some headers also. Thanks

My car is a 1997 328i.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Those are not cats those are headers and downpipes. Cats are the things after headers.

I would suggest to you that you just go and make your own.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Originally posted by Keehnel1414@Jan 22 2004, 01:07 PM
Those are not cats those are headers and downpipes. Cats are the things after headers.

I would suggest to you that you just go and make your own.
no you tard, he was asking about performance cats as well as a set of headers... read his post better..

·
Registered
41 Posts
what you do is, you take out your old cat and stab a pole into it until the insides are all destroyed and hollow and put it back on, and theres your 'performance cat' save you a bit of money :D i did it to my friends cat (impreza sti) and flames come out! nice

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I agree, Nothing worse than following a car that's pumping out noxious fumes into my lungs. That and I'm sure the back of his car gets dirtier from all of the extra pollutants being pumped out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
yes the car is white and the fumes has stained it with a yellowish ugly colour, but my reply wasnt wrong he asked where can he get a performance cat, and i was just pointing out that he can make one out of his original cat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts