BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 93 318is Has A Clear Coat Prob. Started On Roof And Spreading Like Crazy Any Recall Known About? Also Where Is The Color Code Found It A Factory Green Metlic Need Exact Name. Interior Goor Panels Have The Materail Starting To Seprate From Its Backing.starts As A Bubble And Just Grows I Guess Having The Head Liner Coming Lose Is No Suprise.i Live In North Ca And Wax And Clean Alot Windows Are Tinted (as Much As The Po Po Alow) Seems They Have To See Who Is Driving) Right! So What Is Up With The Glue Bmw Uses It Dont Work

· Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Your car is 16 years old and after awhile in certain conditions it will begin to deteriorate. Headliners sag on a lot of cars after that amount of time. You should be able to remove the headliner and re-glue the fabric at the very least.

Clear coat also deteriorates as well. The paint code for your car should be in the engine bay on the strut tower on both sides.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.