BMW Werkz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello people! i need some help with my 00 323i asap.my check engine light came on,i checked it and this code came up p0304 camshaft position sensor A bank 1 malfuntion. i changed both intake and exhaust cam sensor both it won't go away.the car takes long to accelerate can any one help?

· Registered
1,493 Posts
hello people! i need some help with my 00 323i asap.my check engine light came on,i checked it and this code came up p0304 camshaft position sensor A bank 1 malfuntion. i changed both intake and exhaust cam sensor both it won't go away.the car takes long to accelerate can any one help?
Check fuses Nos. 2 & 3

Double check your cable connections

· Registered
1,493 Posts
P0304 or P0340 ????

I HAVE TO POINT OUT ALSO P0304 IS NOT A CAM SENSOR CODE. P0304 as you listed is a Misfire in cylinder #4.

**umm, the description/s you give out to the contributors is key to a successful fix.... give us wrong info, and u will get a wrong fix.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.