BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got owned by a frickin honda!!! :nope

Next to a decked out Si at some lights and we both rolled out, he punched it and was about 1/4 car length ahead from my reaction time, then it's dead even....then I bounced off the rev limiter big time(not paying attention), so I shifted to second as fast as possible but he aldready had a car length on me and he pulled about 1/2 car length more by the top of second when we both shut it down. I thought I'd catch up in second by I never did, in fact he pulled a little on me.

He pulled over at the next gas station and I kept going, I think he was expecting me to pull over but I didn't think anything of it until after.

Pretty embarrasing, hopefully he didn't see the ///M badge, lol.

Sorry, I am a disgrace to the BMW community.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
do u think he had some FI under the hood? ;)

·
Registered
560 Posts
lol... damn that sucks. Civics (esp the SI) dont need Forced induction to go fast. bolt ons alone can make it run low 14's.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
hand over the keys cam...your fired :lol: j/k happened to me the other day i almost got owned by a v6 camry...same happened to me i bounced off the rev limiter but i raped him in 3rd

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
It's OK...tubby. Just have to 'shift' faster. :blush

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
:lol: tubby time

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
its ok. i lost to an si before, but that was with my 84 accord hatch :D

S

·
0 Posts
tubby!!!!!!!!!!! maybe you need to loose some weight :huh: o nm, they call you tubby time cause what you did in the bathroom!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Where do you live? Cuz i know somebody who lives near me who has an SI and it has so much money put into it (parents money-spoiled bastard) it is supercharged and has everything, and it has over 300 hp he claims 350 but i dont believe him.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by cardio@May 20 2003, 10:09 AM
Where do you live? Cuz i know somebody who lives near me who has an SI and it has so much money put into it (parents money-spoiled bastard) it is supercharged and has everything, and it has over 300 hp he claims 350 but i dont believe him.
he lives in salt lake city...or nearby

·
Registered
736 Posts
don't worry man. learn from experience although it hurts sometimes :)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
you ppl will never learn...cheat any opportunity you can get....roll down your window and be like...your tire looks kinda flat and then floor it :lol: :lol: :lol: ...i dunno where that came from...

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Even though you lost at the end of the day you go home with one of the finest cars ever built and the other guy goes home with a honda :yup

·
Registered
560 Posts
Originally posted by RedTape@May 21 2003, 12:19 AM
Even though you lost at the end of the day you go home with one of the finest cars ever built and the other guy goes home with a honda :yup
Im really sick of comments like that.

The Honda guy is thinking "I WON!, and at the end of the day, I go home with a econo box that
beat one of the finest cars ever built"

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by RetroSpek+May 21 2003, 03:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RetroSpek @ May 21 2003, 03:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--RedTape@May 21 2003, 12:19 AM
Im really sick of comments like that.

The Honda guy is thinking "I WON!, and at the end of the day, I go home with a econo box that
beat one of the finest cars ever built" [/b][/quote]
werd....hes prolly thiniking i payed 3x less and my car will still smoke that BMW

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
dude redtape. dont think because u own a bmw makes u better than everyone else. its ppl like u that make the "snobbish" impression that is on bmw owners.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by presto@May 21 2003, 04:21 AM
dude redtape. dont think because u own a bmw makes u better than everyone else. its ppl like u that make the "snobbish" impression that is on bmw owners.
werd again......who thinks a mazada miata would be a z06 and a viper beater? anyone? there are ALOT of cars that are cheaper, but better....hes so close minded....

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
yeah. it pisses me off because i know there are a lot of people who look down upon bmw owners merely because of the fact that some are snobbish mother fuckers. just like those e46 owners at the bimmerfest fruity was talking about. i dont know what the fuck ur problem for being snobbish. just irritates me. ok i need to give myself a rest now

1 - 20 of 30 Posts