BMW Werkz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was the same day when we dusted that acura legend coupe. Earlier that day, I had to visit my 'landlord/professor' to get the lease signed up for the townhouse im gonna rent out for the school year. Well this dude is crazy, he had a M3, but now he has a ML500 and a M5. This dude is 26, loads of money lol. Ok he has chrome Hamann 19x10 rims in the rear! Hes got a few DINAN products in there and a new exhaust/intake. Hes running close to 500hp! He gave us a ride in it (with a almost warned clutch!) EVERY SINGLE GEAR HE WAS IN, WE HAD WHIPLASH!) It was like the feeling on an jetliner when it starts to take off from the runway. Your head smashed to the seat. We were soon traveling 165mph! :bow :bow OMFG I want a M5!

Hes most likely gettin the M5 Supercharger from DINAN when it is available. He says he will be one of the first ones to get the SC, hes gotta ship the car to california too! lol

BTW, his plate says "WHIPLSH" heheheh :w00t

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
The sc from dinan is rumored to be $75,000, he should go with the RMS which is like 10,000

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
:werd:

·
Registered
878 Posts
why would you ship the car to cali when you could ride a tail of lightning? shit...start your own bolt of lightning....that's what i would do. meanwhile...i'll just enjoy my 328.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here are the things he has:

a few DINAN mods
hamann 19x10 and 19x__ chrome rims (forget the model, the ones with no bolts)
painted moldings
supersprint exhaust, quad 90mm pipes
special tv tuner for the nav, more stuff, i just dont know it now.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
:drool

1 - 8 of 8 Posts