BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, is there a factory AMP in the trunk of the 94 318is?

like in the newer ones?

thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi! I have a 93 318iS and I also would like to know if there is an amp somewhere. Furiuos, can you be more specific about that position in the front drivers side. Where do you exactly mean in the front drivers side? I suppose you mean in the trunk somewhere. Thanx

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
No, there most likely is not. The majority of 318i/is/ti came without an amp and have a basic 6 speaker setup, whereas the others have 8 or more. If you have 3 speakers up front (two in the door, one in kickpanel) then you should have an amp. Only speaker in the door indicates no amp. The amps location is in the trunk is behind the bulge in the carpet by the taillight on driver's side.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by El Presidente@Jan 21 2004, 06:47 PM
No, there most likely is not. The majority of 318i/is/ti came without an amp and have a basic 6 speaker setup, whereas the others have 8 or more. If you have 3 speakers up front (two in the door, one in kickpanel) then you should have an amp. Only speaker in the door indicates no amp. The amps location is in the trunk is behind the bulge in the carpet by the taillight on driver's side.
ah i thought he said he had one and where is it

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I have my factory amp that I'm obviously not using since I don't have a factory system.. but i just wanted to let everyone know I have one tooo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts