BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kindly suggest me the the reliable solution to convert OLM to PST file . So that I can access my Mac outlook mailbox in Windows version of Outlook.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Are you searching For Convert OLM File to PST I get the best solution for you, Download OLM File to PST converter.this is the perfect tool to convert OLM files to PST? The tool comes up with many features. The file size is not mater the conversion task gets completed in just a few simple steps without manipulating the original files. You can download a trial version which converts Few items from each folder. you can download this tool from here:-Convert Mac Outlook Email to Outlook Windows - OLM Converter Tool Migrate into PST, EML, MSG, and MBOX

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can use this Free Softaken OLM to PST Conversion Software if you want to move Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook file format. you can easily use this tool without losing any data and convert all OLM files to PST file format. There is no file size limit you can easily convert your large size of OLM file to PST file format. I hope this tool surely help you to transfer data from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook PST.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts