BMW Werkz banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Originally posted by Z4B-Mer@Nov 24 2004, 07:31 PM
ding, my car is the best car made, no one elses car is better, i have the best car... i am the shit because i drive a Z4, i just want everyone to know that i would win any race you throw at my car... Because i drive a nicer car then you, that makes me better then you in the world, i am serious, i am better then everyone, but only becuase i drive a Z4.... did i mention that it cost 50 thousand dollars, isn't that a lot of money, i paid a lot for it, which makes me cool, god i cant believe any loser would even think they are better then me.....
[snapback]236929[/snapback]​
that there sums up all of your posts. if i where you i would just copy and paste. from now on and just change the name if i where you it would save you alot of time.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
OMG. it was a joke so people like you would respond exactly how you are, do you not see the sarcasm!!! jesus christ....fuck offff

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
ding, my car is the best car made, no one elses car is better, i have the best car... i am the shit because i drive a Z4, i just want everyone to know that i would win any race you throw at my car... Because i drive a nicer car then you, that makes me better then you in the world, i am serious, i am better then everyone, but only becuase i drive a Z4.... did i mention that it cost 50 thousand dollars, isn't that a lot of money, i paid a lot for it, which makes me cool, god i cant believe any loser would even think they are better then me.....

I WAS JOOOOOKINNNGGGGGGG!!!! omg bondzman, you have to be the stupidist person i never met if your thinking im serious.... Ding, BTW i respect you tons for being a young guy like myself and paying for your own car, i dont know exactly how young you are but do you ever get jealous people trying to ask why your driving mommy or daddies car?? Good job ding.... people can think what they want, i bought my Z4 in cash... i dont make payments on it.....i bought it last spring because i recieved a large sum of money from a relative that past away... very prejudice and judgemental to say that i dont own my car just becuase you dont like me... Bondzman, i dont think you own your car??? what proof do you have??? see my point, its kinda a stupid thing to say to someone, and somewhat personal

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
You sound like a stuck up rich boy driving a bmw, which gives us other bmw drivers a bad name. I paid for my car with hard earned money, so shut your mouth before you sound dumber than before

to me that right there, is just ignorant, sounds like you got an edge against certain people, like i said, i wouldn't say it was hard earned money that payed for my car, but it was mine.. and i would trade that fucking "Fly ass ride" as you put those words into my mouth back in a second if i could have the person i lost back....You dont know me and you dont know shit, i was simply defending myself on here and you and other assholes feel the need to chime in.... i could give a fuck less if you had to work so hard to pay for your car.....here how bout i make some blind prejucial comments like you, "Geez Bondmanz8, maybe if you would educate yourself and get a good degree, then you wouldn't have to be mad at other people because you cant buy grocieries cuz you spend every months paycheck on your fucking BMW!" you stupid fuck, how dare you fucking judge how i payed for my car you piece of shit! you wanna hit a fucking sore spot with me muther fucker you just did it buddy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good. You are still ignorant. I dont care how you got your BMW. You see, people see you driving your BMW, and from what I can tell from all these posts your a dick, so that might be why BMW drivers have a bad stereotype from some people. Even tho I bought my car with my own money, that doesn't give me the right to act like a dick to other people who don't have what I have. I very may well go on to Harvard, we'll just have to see when I GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL. Too bad im already intelligent enough to know you are full of it. First, your mommy bought your car. Now its your dead relative. I don't care who bought it, if your gonna drive a BMW, stop acting like a dick, before other people like notchback think all BMW drivers are like you. I know your little im the best ever wasnt serious, I was still marvelling at the other countless ridiculous comments you have made. All of the sudden, you yell at me for making blind prejudice comments. Heres what you said:
"you stupid fuck, how dare you fucking judge how i payed for my car you piece of shit!"

"there are regulars here who think they are the shit and everyone sucks their dicks, i get jumped on and defend myself "

"I'm like fuuuuck, i need to take this american steroid car around some curves"

"I would just like to thank you for proving the fact that people who drive American built cars usually have no driving skill."

"cuz you seem like a a dick with the whole rich boy thing ..1) If you were dumb enough to take your half plastic(main reason why i could buy two of your cars for the price of one of my machines), horribly out-dated design MUSTANG up on some canyons against my BMW Z4, THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD BE A MAYBE, IS YOUR PIECE OF SHIT FORD STAYING ON THE ROAD!. get a clue, i bet your the kinda guy that opens up a Motor Trend magizine and the first thing you look at is the 0-60MPH time on the car. hey i mean if i ever do get jealous of your car CobraGuy, i will just take a rim and tire off my Z4 and sell it on E-Bay then go buy a Cobra! i hope i have enlightened you on the fact that your car is a piece of shit, have a nice day ;) "

So in your words, i hope i have enlightend YOU that YOU are a piece of shit. Have a nice day.

·
Registered
263 Posts
ahhhh nothing like thanksgiving drama

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
no shit lol, i laugh at this all, bondzman, i have one thing to say , WHATEVER, you dont know me man so i could care less, im done argueing.... take what i say and put your own twist or take on it, whatever what you say goes in one ear and out the other...you dont matter and your still judging me, go take your ritalin

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Ohh and yeah 2nd year Pharmacy school at Ferris State...so your little stab at my personal life is kinda stupid, this is the second time you have flat out said that my mother bought my car, that doesn't bother me so much becuase i know i bought it and i get it all the time from haters like yourself, but what does bother me is the fact that you act like you know my life and my accomplishments and my education based on how i talk or act on these forums, dude half the time im juss fucking around and being dumb to piss people off who think they are "mature" and therefor that makes them smarter then people who act like me, you can say whatever you want about who bought my car... bringing up the fact that ohh mommy bought your car first , now its a dead relative, just know that if you said that to my face, and mentioned the fact about my dead grandmother who i got the money from, you would be missing a few teeth, just end this now man, stop posting your bullshit to me, your just gunna piss me off

·
Registered
160 Posts
Originally posted by bondmanz8@Nov 25 2004, 12:27 PM

So in your words, i hope i have enlightend YOU that YOU are a piece of shit. Have a nice day.
[snapback]237199[/snapback]​
:yezfunny hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2
thats ausome

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
its all good, dude doesn't even know me and hes gunna judge me, i think everyone is taking me way to seriously and possibly getting the wrong impression here....

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Originally posted by Z4B-Mer@Nov 26 2004, 12:17 AM
its all good, dude doesn't even know me and hes gunna judge me, i think everyone is taking me way to seriously and possibly getting the wrong impression here....
[snapback]237436[/snapback]​
Nobody takes you seriously. :wave

·
Registered
212 Posts
:dunno
Originally posted by Torque@Nov 27 2004, 03:40 PM
wow. i cant believe that this is the first time i actually looked inside this thread.
[snapback]238471[/snapback]​
same.... It just keeps going to the top... its getting annoying :)

81 - 93 of 93 Posts