BMW Werkz banner

61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Originally posted by Z4B-Mer@Nov 18 2004, 11:08 PM
hmmmm im studying these quotes carefully,,,,, seems to me that the whole things with that, was that its an article on the Cobra R?.. iunno i got those AMbiens in me so im getting kinda goofy.... but we will get this striaght tomorrow, because if motor trend said them selves a z4 wouldn' beat a normal 04 Cobra around corners i still wouldn't believe it :)
[snapback]233635[/snapback]​
thats cause you are ignorante

·
Registered
25 Posts
Originally posted by Z4B-Mer@Nov 21 2004, 12:37 AM
RX-8s are poop man... RX-7 is the way to go :) and my personally opinion is i would never buy any other mustang other then a Saleen S281(i almost got one day at auction) and maybe the new Mach I's, i seen some hott girl at my college driving a Boss mustang but i have no idea what the specs are on those, only Boss stang i heard of was from the classic days of the 60s and 70s, this was a new style one.....
[snapback]234540[/snapback]​
Was it the SN-95 style(94-98[version right before my body style]) and did it say Boss Shinado? There are new boss's but the are shinados and they have three stages. First stage is all appearance, second stage is suspension and some light perf mods(UD pulleys, Cai intake, like a 72or 80 mm throttleb, maybe gears don't remember), stage III is all out perf mods(s/c, intercooler, etc). Also, once you get the first stage(all graphics and appearance mods) they change the vin and register it as a real boss, it is pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I am not caught up on this thread, but I have scanned through the last few pages and just want to put my opinion out about how I feel the outcome of a race between 91hatch and z4 would be....

Now without any suspension mods on the stang, I have to say that the z4 would most likely spank the stang. The best situation I have seen the z4 in was following one in the canyons while riding in my friends nissan 240 (S14 - '96). the 240 has coilovers, cage, falken azina's, slotted rotors, and some slight engine work....my friend is a damn good driver, and he said it was the hardest he has ever pushed and we still had trouble keeping up with the z4. when we stopped to talk to the guy, he said he was maybe at 8/10ths in his car.

Now this doesn't have any corellation to the stang, but trust me....if the z4 is driven correctly it is FAST. your stang is too heavy and unbalanced to switch momentum as fast as the z4. you at least need new sways to help in quick directional changes.

but it would be awesome if you guys actually got together to see whose car is actually faster. maybe we would all be proved wrong....only way to know for sure is to get out on the pavement and put the balls to the wall

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
RealBMW2..... Thank you for an unbiased opionion..... i mean me saying that a car i own would spank 91notchbacks car or even a cobra around corners is hard to prove, since it seems i am biased becuase i own it... and 91notchback, watch who you call ignorant , one day you might find yourself telling the wrong person that, someone who knows a lot of people in a lot of places..... by chance do you live in New York or the Jersey area Notchback???? i mean....just in case im ever in the area i can maybe race you.... thank for the internet huh, becuase i dont think you would call me ignorant to my face....your done addressing me, dont say shit to me, dont post anything about me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Originally posted by Z4B-Mer@Nov 21 2004, 09:28 PM
RealBMW2..... Thank you for an unbiased opionion..... i mean me saying that a car i own would spank 91notchbacks car or even a cobra around corners is hard to prove, since it seems i am biased becuase i own it... and 91notchback, watch who you call ignorant , one day you might find yourself telling the wrong person that, someone who knows a lot of people in a lot of places..... by chance do you live in New York or the Jersey area Notchback???? i mean....just in case im ever in the area i can maybe race you.... thank for the internet huh, becuase i dont think you would call me ignorant to my face....your done addressing me, dont say shit to me, dont post anything about me.
[snapback]235028[/snapback]​
:clap2
great speach

im pretty possitive that ill would still call you possitive to you face, cause that the kinda guy i am. and no i live in sothern wisconsin so if you every come by get ahold of me so we can race.. talk to you later

·
Registered
160 Posts
Originally posted by RealBMW 02@Nov 21 2004, 07:34 PM
I am not caught up on this thread, but I have scanned through the last few pages and just want to put my opinion out about how I feel the outcome of a race between 91hatch and z4 would be....

Now without any suspension mods on the stang, I have to say that the z4 would most likely spank the stang. The best situation I have seen the z4 in was following one in the canyons while riding in my friends nissan 240 (S14 - '96). the 240 has coilovers, cage, falken azina's, slotted rotors, and some slight engine work....my friend is a damn good driver, and he said it was the hardest he has ever pushed and we still had trouble keeping up with the z4. when we stopped to talk to the guy, he said he was maybe at 8/10ths in his car.

Now this doesn't have any corellation to the stang, but trust me....if the z4 is driven correctly it is FAST. your stang is too heavy and unbalanced to switch momentum as fast as the z4. you at least need new sways to help in quick directional changes.

but it would be awesome if you guys actually got together to see whose car is actually faster. maybe we would all be proved wrong....only way to know for sure is to get out on the pavement and put the balls to the wall
[snapback]234973[/snapback]​
at heavyest 3200 with driver. thats not too bad
rember it a notch not a hatch

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
im not doubting that his car is prolly fast then then my 3.0 Z4...in a straight line.... im talking if we actually race.... like i said i have not actually driven your car before, but i have pushed this z4 to the limits, im talking like taking turns so fast it was prolly stupid and irresponsible.... i have never been in a car that could take a corner so fast... i just dont see how you would win.... and yea you prolly would call me ignorant to my face notchback...it would be a mistake on your behalf though my friend.... take it how you want, i am just some kid talking shit right... if you knew my families last name i would bet that shitty car of yours against mine you wouldn't call me ignorant... but its not important.. like i said we are done talking....dont adress me anymore becuase you annoying me..wiseguy

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Originally posted by Z4B-Mer@Nov 23 2004, 12:54 AM
im not doubting that his car is prolly fast then then my 3.0 Z4...in a straight line.... im talking if we actually race.... like i said i have not actually driven your car before, but i have pushed this z4 to the limits, im talking like taking turns so fast it was prolly stupid and irresponsible.... i have never been in a car that could take a corner so fast... i just dont see how you would win.... and yea you prolly would call me ignorant to my face notchback...it would be a mistake on your behalf though my friend.... take it how you want, i am just some kid talking shit right... if you knew my families last name i would bet that shitty car of yours against mine you wouldn't call me ignorant... but its not important.. like i said we are done talking....dont adress me anymore becuase you annoying me..wiseguy
[snapback]235689[/snapback]​
Can someone chop a Z4 into the "Domestic Driving E-thug" picture? Dude, you are effing (so I don't get in trouble) retarded. You start out making a post comparing cars, then end up in threats. I bet you are one of the Gotti kids that got beat down in the mall last week.

Furthermore, just because you can drive your car irresponsibly, doesn't make you a good driver.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Originally posted by Z4B-Mer@Nov 22 2004, 10:54 PM
[snapback]235689[/snapback]​
whats your name BIG GUY.

you call me your friend but you dont want to talk to me :wtf

i just want to thank you for my sig its great i love it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I can give you a personal guarantee that the person who fucked with Carmine will wish they never did. i never said driving irresponsible made me a good driver, you fucking prick, and no one is making threats... threating someone is illegal, i dont see in here where i directly made a threat.... lando your little pricked asshole, keep talking your shit you fucking fugazzi

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Originally posted by Z4B-Mer@Nov 23 2004, 08:36 PM
I can give you a personal guarantee that the person who fucked with Carmine will wish they never did. i never said driving irresponsible made me a good driver, you fucking prick, and no one is making threats... threating someone is illegal, i dont see in here where i directly made a threat.... lando your little pricked asshole, keep talking your shit you fucking fugazzi
[snapback]236250[/snapback]​
:dunno I only understood half of that.

Keep calling names with your little faggin' wagon Z4. You only make yourself sound dumber. Keep "running the twisties" and "maxing out" your "beast".

Tool

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
faggin wagon Z4.... someone jealous, first off its not a wagon..... 2nd off dont be mad that you know if i drove past your bitch she would be on the dick in a 2nd.... and how could you try to insult me by making fun of my BMW, i think your a fucking queer personally lando, but no matter how crusty and old style your BMW is, i would never go as far to insult it, its a BMW, obviously you do not appreciate BMWs that much.... unless you got an m3 m5 or Z8 or some major mods, you can go fuck yourself bitch, your the one who took something i said light-heartedly and wanted to make a fight out of it, you brought this on yourself, we can go at this everyday if you you lil nerd....and about me driving by and picking up your girlfriend.... i just thought about that, i take that back.... it wouldn't happen, it would most likely be your "life partner" and i dont swing that way, so i take that statement back....lighten up faggit

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by Z4B-Mer@Nov 24 2004, 04:52 PM
faggin wagon Z4.... someone jealous, first off its not a wagon..... 2nd off dont be mad that you know if i drove past your bitch she would be on the dick in a 2nd.... and how could you try to insult me by making fun of my BMW, i think your a fucking queer personally lando, but no matter how crusty and old style your BMW is, i would never go as far to insult it, its a BMW, obviously you do not appreciate BMWs that much.... unless you got an m3 m5 or Z8 or some major mods, you can go fuck yourself bitch, your the one who took something i said light-heartedly and wanted to make a fight out of it, you brought this on yourself, we can go at this everyday if you you lil nerd....and about me driving by and picking up your girlfriend.... i just thought about that, i take that back.... it wouldn't happen, it would most likely be your "life partner" and i dont swing that way, so i take that statement back....lighten up faggit
[snapback]236827[/snapback]​
Someone thinks they sit high in the world I see, why don't you just chill out, enjoy your car and let otheres enjoy theres. You know what depending on the track you could beat that notch, I wouldn't go around thinking your hot shit if you did though. Cause he paid 4 grand for it, and it has never broken down in the last 2 years and runs a 13 flat. He lowered it and I think put konis on it with some nice auto-x tires, which did rock untill they got a little bald. Mid 300hp will do that. But me and him ran, just for fun, and he was on me the whole time, could have passed me in the straights, if I would have gave him room.

So sure man if your around here I'm sure he would run with you if you want, and he wouldn't cry about if he lost or be a dick if he won, so why don't you just chill out and get over yourself and your car. Christ

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
ok first, i think you got the wrong impression, im not on a highhorse, im very modest, but why dont you read the whole fucking thread before you put in your two cents and start judging me, i dont care if i seem like an asshole or conceited, the fact is Lando and notchback threw in their 2 cents and were assholes about it, im just defending myself Ding, trust me, im not one of those guys that thinks im hot shit cuz of my car, to me it is just a car, and the thing with notchback is just the two of us talking shit to each other, maybe he thinks it is something more, but it really seems like you didn't read the whole thread here Ding-bat

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
ding, my car is the best car made, no one elses car is better, i have the best car... i am the shit because i drive a Z4, i just want everyone to know that i would win any race you throw at my car... Because i drive a nicer car then you, that makes me better then you in the world, i am serious, i am better then everyone, but only becuase i drive a Z4.... did i mention that it cost 50 thousand dollars, isn't that a lot of money, i paid a lot for it, which makes me cool, god i cant believe any loser would even think they are better then me.....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by Z4B-Mer@Nov 24 2004, 07:27 PM
ok first, i think you got the wrong impression, im not on a highhorse, im very modest, but why dont you read the whole fucking thread before you put in your two cents and start judging me, i dont care if i seem like an asshole or conceited, the fact is Lando and notchback threw in their 2 cents and were assholes about it, im just defending myself Ding, trust me, im not one of those guys that thinks im hot shit cuz of my car, to me it is just a car, and the thing with notchback is just the two of us talking shit to each other, maybe he thinks it is something more, but it really seems like you didn't read the whole thread here Ding-bat
[snapback]236925[/snapback]​
whatever, i have been reading it, and from what i got out of it, you are a dick, no two ways about it. I just didn't chip in till now cause i thought maybe you would get out of la la land and grow up. Seeing thats not a possibility, I feel sorry for you. This is not high school any more, no one here is impressed that you wasted 50,000 on a car...? WTF If you want to impress girls why don't you just try being mature or maybe even be cool :dunno So far you have no provided any facts as notch has, the only fact that you have provided me with that you are a stuck up brat, and as for the "Ding-bat" thing that proved that you have the same sence of humor that a 12 year old would have, "ding-dong" would have put you at 14.

You are scum and make this forum look bad, if I was your mom I would have stabbed you in the head when you were born, instead of giving you a z4.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
HAHAHAHAHAH, wow, sarcasm, yeah you know me so well Ding.... ok im a dick, so what, a lot of people on here are.... Yeah my mom gave me that car..... do you not have the sense to tell that i was joking.... im just sitting here laughing my ass off at you becuase your sitting there judging me and you have no idea who i am or what kinda person i am.... its a fucking forum man, your gunna judge me by the way i talk, becuase i dont type proper or you think im some young punk ahahah fuck off

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
its like certain people run this forum, there are regulars here who think they are the shit and everyone sucks their dicks, i get jumped on and defend myself and ohhh god forbid i swear and dont type like im a harvard graduate and am care free when i post, but when i defend myself suddenly im an asshole and a dickhead...wtf i could care less but its just blind prejudice...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by Z4B-Mer@Nov 24 2004, 09:09 PM
its like certain people run this forum, there are regulars here who think they are the shit and everyone sucks their dicks, i get jumped on and defend myself and ohhh god forbid i swear and dont type like im a harvard graduate and am care free when i post, but when i defend myself suddenly im an asshole and a dickhead...wtf i could care less but its just blind prejudice...
[snapback]237001[/snapback]​
Fair Enough, by the way I've been on this forum for like a week more than you, and I'm into film and I'm trying to get into a film school, I recently dropped out of college pretty much. I work at a best buy fixxing comps, and am paying for my car one month at a time. See yah around the forums bud.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Z4B-Mer You are quite possibly the dumbest person I have never met. First, i have a sneaking suspicion you dont even own your z4. I have a 325, and dont get me wrong I love my car, but BMWs arent that fast. Your "fast" z4 cant break 14 to 60. My friend has a z4, and its a great car, but its not fast. A lot of american cars will dust you for a lot less. An Svt is one. It has lots of grip, and unlike the GTs and bullits you compare it to, an independent rear susp. It's handling has been compared to an m3. For 50,000 you could get a z06. Thats american. 12.8 in the quarter (your car: 14.2) Better braking numbers, and handling numbers than your z4. You sound like a stuck up rich boy driving a bmw, which gives us other bmw drivers a bad name. I paid for my car with hard earned money, so shut your mouth before you sound dumber than before. Your tired rants are full of crap. You have made so many absolutely stupid comments, i dont even have the time to disprove them all. if you bought your z4 for performance, then as i have assumed, you are very ignorant. Please stop posting now, and go back to "scoring chicks in your fly ass ride", that is, if you even have your drivers license, cause i dont know if someone who is 20 could be this stupid.

61 - 80 of 93 Posts