BMW Werkz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one else?...........Anyone?................hello............anyone...........you hooo........
:huh:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I see an Oklahoman lurking. Are you gonna check in KSHFLW? ANd why did they put this SouthCentral. We should be Southwest

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KSHFLW, did you get the email from the BMWCCA chapter about needing drivers for the ultimate drive to transport the cars from OKC, to Dallas? I would love to do that but I am stuck out of town all week. :nope

·
Registered
32 Posts
No hu ah I didnt get any email....

Hey! is anyone up for another stillwater meet soon??? :thumbs My car is done now, so its time to show it off.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You need to post some pics of it in the showroom section!!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How did I miss out on this: A car and truck show in my backyard and I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't seen a bunch of them at a Hotel next to Wal mart. I have an obligation an hour away tomorrow but I'll try to hit this show in the afternoon and post some pics.

10th Annual Slamboree presented by Pleasures Trucks & Compacts
Posted by: SSM-Editor

Saturday, August 23, 2003 - Sunday, August 24, 2003
New Location in Norman, Oklahoma.

For more info email them at [email protected]
or check them out at...
www.pleasuresonline.com

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/showschedul...e=8%2F24%2F2003

·
Registered
32 Posts
I posted some pics in the showroom section..... :lmao2

Hey there is a tenitive BMW meet here in Stillwater at the lake for a BBQ on 9/6/2003. U comin?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by KSHFLW@Aug 25 2003, 08:18 AM
I posted some pics in the showroom section..... :lmao2

Hey there is a tenitive BMW meet here in Stillwater at the lake for a BBQ on 9/6/2003.  U comin?
Pics...Good because I went late yesterday while they weere doing the awards ceremony and maybe 1/2 the cars had left AND I forgot the memory stick in the digi-cam.

Stillwater meet, I hadn't heard anything about it yet. Is it BMW CCA or other. That last one was a little small. Weather I go will probably depend on if my son ends up with a Soccer game on that Saturday (he plays competitive and we are going to Arlington, Tx for a tournament this weekend) and if I can still catch the OU/Alabama game somewhere.

Edit: Oh you meant pics of your car. Awesome, looks great!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nope its not with the CCA...is one I am putting on. Meeting out at the lake to BBQ, swimming etc.... Possibly a cruz thru town, depending on what everyone wants to do. Its Free to come and eat ;-). I will post later exactly what time its starts.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds cool. I'll go if able but my schedule so far looks doubtful.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i am from okc! :cheers

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ponca City!! Does anyone know where there are some good mechanics for BMW that put on aftermarket parts and they know what there doing?

·
Registered
6 Posts
wow, nothing but crickets for several years...
So now, back from the dead... any ok peeps around 4 years later???

We have an organized group in OKC and Tulsa if anyone is interested. Check BMW MOFOs Club Website for details and contact info.

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
tell teg and the kid with the insane 318 dave said Hi:wavenext time you're at the MOFO meet

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ah Tegan... she's gone the way of Mazda and doesn't rub elbows with us much anymore. HA!
When you say 318 do you mean TI? I guessing Kyle with the S52 swap?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts