BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if you are in the Richmond area give me a shout and let me know what the BMW "scene" is like around the area. I want to get involved!

Thanks,

Peter

·
Registered
95 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in the near West End. I live near WIllow Lawn Shopping Center.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Hmm, Northern VA here. Sorry CMGO, I'm of no use to you.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon@May 23 2003, 10:47 PM
i thought you were in NJ? but nonetheless, you live semi-close by

·
Registered
608 Posts
im no use either :unsure:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+May 23 2003, 10:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ May 23 2003, 10:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--GreenDragon@May 23 2003, 10:47 PM
i thought you were in NJ? but nonetheless, you live semi-close by [/b][/quote]
:lol:

I'm a moving target. Stick and move baby, stick and move!! Float like an elephant, sting like a walrus.

I have family in NJ, and I'm originaly from NY, but now call Northern VA my home. Yeah, me, you, donut, and woobs are relatively close. CMGO is about 2-4 hours from me, depending.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon+May 23 2003, 11:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GreenDragon @ May 23 2003, 11:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2003, 10:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--GreenDragon
@May 23 2003, 10:47 PM

i thought you were in NJ? but nonetheless, you live semi-close by
:lol:

I'm a moving target. Stick and move baby, stick and move!! Float like an elephant, sting like a walrus.

I have family in NJ, and I'm originaly from NY, but now call Northern VA my home. Yeah, me, you, donut, and woobs are relatively close. CMGO is about 2-4 hours from me, depending. [/b][/quote]
if you can't drive to richmond in 2 hours you drive like grandma.

since college park MD is only 2 hours from richmond, my friend's girlfriend goes to richmond, and he said it's a 2 hour drive, no traffic.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In an M3 you should be able to make it in 1:30 min. I make it to DC in 1:45 regularly in my Porsche.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts