BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me with the reset of the oil light? Oil changes are regular but never been able to figure out how to reset the oil light. I did find some info on how too reset the oil light on a an e36 but not the same on a 2002 e39. Please help! Thanks for your time and input.

·
Registered
33 Posts
stacey

Can anyone help me with the reset of the oil light? Oil changes are regular but never been able to figure out how to reset the oil light. I did find some info on how too reset the oil light on a an e36 but not the same on a 2002 e39. Please help! Thanks for your time and input.
open the hood on the left side you will see a circle diagnostic connector twist to open it find 7 and 19 the numbers are there but small use a paperclip with out plastic on it turn ignition on to the 2 turn right before start put the 1 ends off the paperclip in 7 and one in 19 wait 7 to 12 sec take clip out turn car off put connector cap on start car your done it also clears inspection light to

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.