BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how often does everyone in here change their oil?? I here alot say every 5k. Just wondering what everyone else thinks.

So has anyone heard of the tornadofuelsaver?? or does anyone have it on their car?? If so , how do you like it, or is it all a b.s.??

I currently have a 99 323, I've notice some of the newer bimmers have a chrome window trim around the windows. How would I be able to purchase the window trims for my car???

Just purchased some indiglo gauges from makatoautoparts, But don't know how to install . Any help?????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Changing oil every 5000 is not a bad rule of thumb. If you're using synthetic, you can go longer. Some are very anal about this. I won't debate the issue. But I, personally, run my synthetic oil 7500 or longer. And I would suggest a quality filter, such as a Hastings, while foregoing a Fram or other such garbage.

The Tornado is snake oil. With all the pressure on car companies to obtain a high CAFE number (corporate average fuel economy) don't you think they would use it, and provide it as standard equipment, if it worked at all? You bet they would. Don't waste your money.

I can't help you with the other two.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ditto on the oil change interval. Quality filters are important. You ought to check into OEM filters as well.

Forget the tornado-thingy. It would just be an additional air restriction in the intake system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts