TV $1000
Logic 7 Sound System $1800
Dakota Leather  $1450
Automatic Trans $1275

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
good stuff AZ :thumbs

whats servotronic? and are you sure thats US pricing cause i think bmw stopped their last TV option in 97, unless theres a screen other than in the center console

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Originally posted by AZ325Ci@Aug 15 2003, 07:26 PM

Rear side airbags $385
heh that is neat about the rear airbags.

20 years from now i wonder if we will see like, every single surface in the interior become an airbag. like, 58 airbags all around, airbag here, airbag there,...
every where an airbag... e-i-e-i-o.

:driving

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Servotronic - Power Rack and Pinion Variable Assisted Steering (in other words, Speed Sensitive Power Steering)

M Servotronic power assist. Compared to the engine-speed-sensitive variable power assist of 5 Series models, the M5 employs Servotronic, which varies power assist according to vehicle speed. BMW M has calibrated the Servotronic system for extra-firm road feel.

Sorry, I couldn't find a better description of the Servotronic system. I know this doesn't explain exactly what it is, but I will try to find a good description of what exactly it is.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by AZ325Ci@Aug 16 2003, 02:20 AM
Servotronic - Power Rack and Pinion Variable Assisted Steering (in other words, Speed Sensitive Power Steering)

M Servotronic power assist. Compared to the engine-speed-sensitive variable power assist of 5 Series models, the M5 employs Servotronic, which varies power assist according to vehicle speed. BMW M has calibrated the Servotronic system for extra-firm road feel.

Sorry, I couldn't find a better description of the Servotronic system. I know this doesn't explain exactly what it is, but I will try to find a good description of what exactly it is.
thats good enough, thanks. ive heard of it before just not the servotronic name

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
too damn expensive. i don't get who can afford over $50,000 for an ugly 5 series.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
drug dealers...movie stars...do i need to keep going?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
poker playas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts