BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately the OBC will turn on automatically...boing! etc. showing the temp outside is 34*F or 38*F etc. is this some kinda warning...it goes on within 2-3 minutes etc. I didn't touch or press any buttons etc. Never done this before...is something malfunctioning????? :p

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
No. It's supposed to do that when the outside temperature is below 40 degrees (f). Perfectly normal for your nipples to get hard when you are cold. I'm not really sure why it does that, and I don't feel like reading my manual at the moment.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm assuming the car want to be warmed up a bit longer etc...hey 5 minutes to good enough Kno?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by Eggrolled211@Dec 19 2003, 08:42 PM
I'm assuming the car want to be warmed up a bit longer etc...hey 5 minutes to good enough Kno?
Like I said, not sure. It might just be informational. I don't see where it would hurt to let the car site for a few minutes.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
like whitebeemer said, the OBC flashes your temp its telling you that you could be possibly driving on icy conditions, (freezing mark),

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I knew it was some kind of warning.......hehhehe thanks fellas much appreciated. Learn new things everyday..happy holidayze yall!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts