BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE KNOW HOW TO BYPASS THE O2 SENSOR IN THE EXHAUST THAT SENSORS THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER. IF YOU REMOVE THE CAT IT GIVES YOU A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, THERE IS A PLUG I'VE HEARD OF THAT WILL BYPASS THE CHECK ENGINE SIGNAL BY SENDING THE CORRECT SIGNAL TO ON BOARD COMPUTER.
ONLY THING I'VE HEARD IS IT IS MADE BY MIGNIGHT AUTOWERKES"02 SIMULATOR" BUT I CAN'T FIND IT ON THE WEB??? ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THIS OR EVEN HAVE ONE?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by jbrownbmw@Dec 6 2003, 08:14 PM
ANYONE KNOW HOW TO BYPASS THE O2 SENSOR IN THE EXHAUST THAT SENSORS THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER. IF YOU REMOVE THE CAT IT GIVES YOU A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, THERE IS A PLUG I'VE HEARD OF THAT WILL BYPASS THE CHECK ENGINE SIGNAL BY SENDING THE CORRECT SIGNAL TO ON BOARD COMPUTER.
ONLY THING I'VE HEARD IS IT IS MADE BY MIGNIGHT AUTOWERKES"02 SIMULATOR" BUT I CAN'T FIND IT ON THE WEB??? ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THIS OR EVEN HAVE ONE?
once you remove the cat you just drill a hole, weld a nut and insert the oxygen sensor again.... been doing it for years.... [email protected] :driving

1 - 3 of 3 Posts