BMW Werkz banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Simply, install and use eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software that can easily export your NSF file’s information. This application can retrieve corrupted and damage files of Lotus Notes. The PST, HTML, ICS, vCard, MSG, CSV, EML, EMLX, MBOX, etc. are available file formats in which users can convert NSF file. It is capable to get back all mailbox items including e-mails, notes, contacts, calendars, journal items, sent items, messages, delete items, and other attachments. This solution gives an advance option to split PST file into small PST files. A free demo version is also offered to all users with support to all adaptations of Lotus Notes and Outlook.

Get more information by searching eSoftTols NSF to PST Converter on Google.

·
Registered
6 Posts
In my last company, I was so worried about how to safely convert Lotus Notes files to PST format. At that moment, one of my colleagues helped me by providing NSF to PST Converter to me. You can also give a chance to this tool.
One of my friends suggested PST to NSF Converter to me when I was looking for switching Outlook to Lotus Notes. You should also try this software.

For More Info Visit Here : NSF to PST Converter Online – Lotus Notes to MS Outlook PST

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are you looking for NSF file into Outlook PST converter then I would like to suggest you another powerful and secure third party automated tool such as NSF to PST Converter tool. It is the best way to import Lotus Notes NSF files into Outlook PST format without losing any data. the trial version available of this tool which converts few items from each folder.you can download this tool from here:-www.sametools.com/convert/nsf/

21 - 25 of 25 Posts