BMW Werkz banner

nooper..just saying hi, and quick question

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Ski 
#1 ·
Hello,

I was just checking out this board for a friend of mine who has a 99 323i. i have always loved BMW's was so close to buying one, then ended up with an Acura TL.

I dont know much about BMW's but was wondering if anyone could refer me to a place in which i my friend could buy herself some tailights & corner lenses other than the tailights & corner lenses w/ yellow? perhaps red & clear ones?? again, im sorry for the noob questions.....look forward to hearing from you guys

Discussion starter · #5 ·
well he has to keep in mind that the 99 TL is a shitty car.....weak tranny, and it's a 4 speed.....unfortunatelyi bought my car in 2000, and there was no Type-S, which i would have gotten, but it's okay, b/c after all the modding i've done to my TL....it's up there with the Type S if not more......the 323i, is a nice car but not for me......i had placed an order for a 2002 330ci, wanted to buy a house, and the TL was the best bang for the buck......

and BTW, thanks for the links.....

Discussion starter · #8 ·
handling was improved, but nothing too too noticeable......NOTHING HOW BMW HANDLES OF COURSE!!, but the addition of sways really makes the difference.

and no, i've been around the forums for a while, at least on the acura & benz forums, so i know how it goes.......i dont get offended, or change my perception on the opinion of others...........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.