BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just signed up with this forum today to get some inside info on BMW's. I do not drive one, but am looking into one for my next car. Which leads me to my question - I was just curious as to the suspension on the 3-series. Is it worth upgrading the shocks and springs to give it a lower stance or does the rough ride outweigh the benefits of lowering? They sit aggressive from the factory, but they look immaculate when lowered. TIA

·
Registered
171 Posts
I think any car looks like sh*t when lowered, especially a classy car like a BMW.

But that's just me... Welcome to the site

·
Registered
51 Posts
I like the look of lowered cars, Bimmers included. As long as it's done correctly and not punk slammed then I say sweet. Now with that being said, I personally wouldn't do it to my own because with lowering, comes a much harsher ride and obvious ground clearance pain in the arses like speed bumps and uneven road surfaces.
I've had my two previous Honda's lowered, but I'm finally now able to move up into "The ultimate driving maching" and am thinking along the same lines as Fangs for my BMW. I'm going to keep her looking classic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts