BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a long time owner (well, it's my wife's car) of a 1994 325i. We are the second owners of this car and since she recently started driving my car and I hers (I guess that makes it my car now doesn't it?) I wanted to see what mods I could do to make this thing more enjoyable to drive.

It has 116,000 miles on it (we've owned it for about 4 years now-bought it used with 65k on it), it's a 4 door, Calypso red, chrome factory 15" wheels (bling) and it's an automatic transmission (slushbox). The car also has tan leather, power everything, climate control and computer. I'm thinking new wheels and possibly exhaust (but I don't want anything loud-it is loud enough with the stock exhaust quite franky). The car is in great condition, doesn't leak any fluids and we've recently replaced the shocks/struts, radiator and some hoses on the power steering pump. Other than that it's been pretty good to us. So far the only mods done to this car is the side skirts and front and rear gray area of the bumpers were painted the color of the car (needs to be repainted actually).

Any suggestions? Where is the best place to buy wheels? :driving

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
What is a slushbox?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Originally posted by AZ325Ci+Oct 2 2003, 04:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AZ325Ci @ Oct 2 2003, 04:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Asio@Oct 2 2003, 07:46 PM
What is a slushbox?
another name for automatic transmission [/b][/quote]
o...

·
Registered
310 Posts
:welcome from what i have gathered on all the forums on this site the best way to go is the exhaust maybe and chip, the stuff like clears
good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts