BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
is that a cell phone...............nokia?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Furious, your in toronto right?
you know any good places to get parts and accesories in the toronto area for e36's?

·
Registered
263 Posts
nokya lights are pretty good. there famous where i'm at but mostly used in rice rockets. if you want to save a bit of cash, you should look for some on ebay because nokya lights are pretty pricey in stores.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I sell lots of different bulbs and yes nokya is popular but I think they are shit...They shine too much blue and not enough white, don't light the road up any better than the factory...Just for looks if you ask me, and they are way too blue, when they get that deep of a blue they remind me of the old skool rainbow headlights...I prefer something that you get your moneys worth like, PIAA, Catz, or the new Sylvania Silverstar. The PIAA and CATZ are really white with a hint of blue, where the Sylvania is a pure white rather than the conventional yellowish white factory bulbs. If you want something in the middle I would suggest the Eurolite headlight bulbs by Toucan...They are decent..Prices differ from place to place but heres a breakdown of what I sell the bulbs for just to give you an idea of what the prices run...

Nokya-19.95 pr.
Eurolite-29.95 pr
Sylvania-39.95 pr
PIAA-69.95 pr
CATZ-not sure just got set up with them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts