BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sometime when I step on my brake, there is loud squeaking noise in the front wheel, I don't know which side it is but I think is the left side(driver side) other times I step on my brake there will be no noise at all. I also think is the brake pad since I got my bimmer this summer I never go check the car to if everything is find or even tune up, I got the feeling is not the brake pad is must be something else.

does anybody know why this is happening?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah, I agree...sounds too much like pads. They're also going to be about the cheapest thing to replace so that's where I'd start.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just squeaking noise like keykeykeykey sound like that. if is brake pads can I just go to midas to change it or I have to go to a dealer to do? it since is a bmw.

one more thing when I start the car the acceleration is so slow I have to push the A/M buttom next to the shift( I have to push A, then the car will accelerate faster) plus my exhaust is so lound I don't why, everyone is asking me why is my exhaust is so loud.I didn't do any mod on the exhaust.

now you guys see why I want to give up my car because all the problem I got.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's something you could knock out in about 20 minutes to an hour. All you need is a jack, C-clamp, 7mm hex wrench/socket and the pads. They run about twenty-five bucks at AutoZone or about thirty at NAPA. It's very easy. If you'd like I could make a quick DIY for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts