BMW Werkz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my wife a 1992 e36 325i about 5 months ago when it was nice and warm here in Virginia. Then winter came and time for the heater. I soon found out the car has NO heat on the drivers side! All vents on the drivers side blow cold air, while the passenger side blows warm. It is still not enough to keep it warm in the car. The driver's side seat heater does not work either, but the passenger's side gets HOT. Please HELP me. There is only one thing worse than a nagging wife; a freezing nagging wife!

P.S. I've turned the dial on the center console

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by dnbmartin@Jan 3 2004, 08:54 PM
I bought my wife a 1992 e36 325i about 5 months ago when it was nice and warm here in Virginia. Then winter came and time for the heater. I soon found out the car has NO heat on the drivers side! All vents on the drivers side blow cold air, while the passenger side blows warm. It is still not enough to keep it warm in the car. The driver's side seat heater does not work either, but the passenger's side gets HOT. Please HELP me. There is only one thing worse than a nagging wife; a freezing nagging wife!

P.S. I've turned the dial on the center console
ur heating coil could be bad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts