BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

....Nitto NT05...

The NT05 is Nitto's Max Performance Summer tire. This tire is about as close as you can get to an RT tire without actually being one. What does that mean to you. It means, Maximum all around dry performance with improved life and wet traction. Will this tire outperform the Nitto 555 Extreme in dry traction? YES. (some are saying that the NT05 is outperforming the Invo in wet traction as well but you should be the one to decide) Will it outlast the 555R drag radials? YES.

I am seeing more and more great reviews on this tire but I haven't seen any on this site yet. I'm curious what you guys think of this tire. Are there any BimmerWerkz members running this tire?

Here's a few links to some reviews on this tire as well as some sizes, specs and pricing.

NT05 Sizes Specs and Prices
NT05 Reviews
Nitto NT05 Video on Nittotire.com
Mustang Review

If you are running the NT05, post your review here along with a picture or two; we, and Nitto, would love to read them. :D

· Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the comment BimmerE39. The NT555 Extreme is an excelent tire as well. Nitto builds some fantastic products.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.