1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
thats a pretty sick looking car, mind telling us about it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quick run down:

330ci supercharged with Kelleners/ASA SKI supercharger, putting down 287hp to the wheels.

Retrofitted M3 hood and bumper, custom hamann style CF fog/brake ducts with Hamann competition prespoiler molded into bumper. Hamann GTR sides, ACS rear addon molded into bumper. H& R coils, HRE 19" 547 wheels custom powdercoated dark grey, Ultima Brembo 15" front BBK, 12.6" rear BBK w/ blue calipers.

ACS interior, Sparco Milano leather sport seats, Cyberdyne digital gauges. Others things, too much too list.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
awesome

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
698 Posts
That car is awesome!!

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
the intercooler looks scary in the e46. but i likes it :thumbs

·
Registered
95 Posts
sweet ride :rock

·
Registered
51 Posts
That is a work of art :thumbs

·
Registered
60 Posts
I Love It.
Alot of money spent

·
Registered
48 Posts
whats up Dre!!!! looking good as always.. i didnt know you had Kellners Cams though.. how are they? i havent really heard much about their cams in E46 vehicles

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whats up Dre!!!! looking good as always.. i didnt know you had Kellners Cams though.. how are they? i havent really heard much about their cams in E46 vehicles
Haha dayum you here too?? I don't have the Kelleners cams yet. Whre did you read that? But that will happen very soon.

wtf? isn't that the jap tuners car "ultima"? that waas in autoweek?
Yes that's my car. Like the article said, Ultima started tuning Euro cars under Ultima Technik name.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!! You can always find out more info on my car as well as other TWCompetition and Ultima cars at www.bimmervibe.com

Dre

·
Registered
455 Posts
That is very cool, having your car in AutoWeek. I posted the article here and the pics they had. But, the site crashed and the post was lost. :cry Anyway, I'm gald your on here and posting.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts