BMW Werkz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've loved BMW's for a long time and finally treated myself to one. I picked it up almost two weeks ago. However it needs more love than I first thought. I definitely have my hands full, lol. With that said I'll be doing a bunch of reading here over the coming months.

Thanks to all that offer help in my near future.

Ken

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Again thanks everyone especially "johnnybayonne". I saw the pic of your car and then got to read your write up. I love what you've done with it. I'm hoping my car turns out as well in the coming years.

At 46 I just sold by last daily driver. The upside to a working wheeler that you drive is you're not to concerned with getting everything perfect. It's a wheeler it's going to get damaged. I did however like to keep it in good shape because it was my dd. I'm not really able to drive a POS. Believe it or not this truck was wheeled in on things like the Rubicon.

It started life as this.

I'm not saying that my previous 4x4 compares to some of the projects here but it does represent a huge investment of both time and cash. So I'm hoping I can turn this.

Into a work of art similar to something like johnnybayonne's beautiful project but with my own twists. Nothing over the top just something that catches the eye and makes someone stop and stare for a few, you know?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.