BMW Werkz banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly Hello, Awesome board by the way :thumbs

I'm a proud new (well new to me) owner of a 2000 323i. I just picked her up yesterday and am blown away by this car!! :bravo :bravo
I picked her up and what was supposed to be a half hour drive home turned into 2 hours :driving :D

Anyways, you all know how awesome BMW is so I won't ramble...

I appologize in advance for the dumb questions, here goes:

My car appears to have every imaginable option ie, leather, cruise, pwr group etc. Basically all the options mortal cars have but after skimming the manual it looks like there are a ton of options that I didn't know existed. To my disappointment I don't have that on board computer, the roll down shade?? or fogs. I searched for different packages to define what options package I have and I couldn't find one.
The car doesn't have a roof but it does have 16 inch alloy rims, steptronic and again, all the imaginable options normal cars have. Can someone help me to know what options package I have?

Also, what type of winter tires do you guys run?

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
:welcome i see your enjoying your ultimate driving machine..

give bmw's head office in your area a call and give them your vin.. they will tell you everything you need to know.. call directory assistance for the #...

as for snows i dunno yet lol i havent decided..

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
welcome thanks and congrats. you gonna post some pics?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
give bmw's head office in your area a call and give them your vin
Ok, I'm a retard and didn't think of that, makes too much sense... :banghead :lmao2
CBA, I'm also in Toronto... :cheers

you gonna post some pics?
Will do soon...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
ahh tdot boy in da houuusssssssseeeee!! :thumbs

call 411 bro ask them for the number to BMW canada's toronto office..

when calling ask for customer service. then proceed to give them the vehicle identification number (vin) they will tell you everything your car came equppied with and will help you break down the options codes..

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
what part of toronto you from btw?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm up in Markham broda... I assume from your sig you're in the core. I'm downtown more in the summer with my bike but now that the simmer is an option... :driving

for winter tires go with bridgestone blizzaks
I've heard the tread wear on the Blizzaks isn't optimal but if you highly recommend, I'll consider :thumbs . Any opinions on Toyo's?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Originally posted by Rayzorman1@Nov 26 2003, 04:12 PM
I'm up in Markham broda... I assume from your sig you're in the core. I'm downtown more in the summer with my bike but now that the simmer is an option... :driving

for winter tires go with bridgestone blizzaks
I've heard the tread wear on the Blizzaks isn't optimal but if you highly recommend, I'll consider :thumbs . Any opinions on Toyo's?
im actually farther out west (etobicoke) just promote alot of shit down town..

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
my car came with the bridgestons on it, and since its pretty much winter here already im just keeping them on. theyve worked good for me so far but they havent been tested on snow and ice yet. they are highly recommended by many people though

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
My car came with winter tires from the previous owner

Its got michelin's in the back and Pirreli guardex Profuse in the front....

still havent tested in any sort of winter driving yet...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
toronto bwayz welcome to the site :welcome :thumbs

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
T.O. representin no doubt!! :rock You know we'll have to hook up one day for some sips at one of CBA's functions and flex the bimmers... :p :driving

Furious, that ride is sweet!! I saw your pics in the gallery section and did notice the Bell Canada trucks in the backdrop. :thumbs

Thanks for the responses on the tires fellas, still up in the air about dropping the coin on them. My main concern is that my wife will be also be running the BM and I'm worried about her and the rear wheel drive in the snow. She's a bit of a lead foot. :cry

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
lol buy another car, i wouldnt be able to let someone from the opposite gender drive my car..

lol if your married and come to one of my parties you might get in trouble lol...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol if your married and come to one of my parties you might get in trouble lol
Uh oh, I might be forced to take that risk... :gulp :cheers

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
hahahahaha

anytime dude..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts