BMW Werkz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off let me say hello to you all, and I dont' have my BMW anymore. I miss her A LOT! lol even though it was a 325i I still enjoyed it. I've been saving and praying every day for the chance to come so I can get my dream BMW E46 black 6spd....oh lord they are so beautiful and the inline 6 is where its at.

I have a vid to show you all of an E46 M3 that belongs to a friend of mine and is fully built by HorsepowerFreaks! On low boost (17psi) dynoed 705rwhp on pump gas.

ENJOY!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was wondering how I can sell some BBS wheels on this site, I'm restricted apparently by the administrator. I don't own a BMW anymore but I have a set of 4 BBS RZ wheels I want to get rid of and would like to post on here if possible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want an E46 M3 so bad lol... i've ridden in a stock convertible and a supercharged one that made 425rwhp... it was pretty fast, i say that only because I used to own a 650rwhp 2000 Mustang GT 5spd. that would run 10.80s in the quarter mile and I drove it every day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One thing is that the factory internals on the E46 are insane strong (03-04 cobra territory) that will withstand atleast 650-700rwhp before stronger components are needed. Only that that sucks about the HPF kits they are 13,000 to 15,000 good lord thats the price of a newer used car lol.

Currently in my stable are these

2008.5 Nissan titan
Mods
Doug thorley long tube headers,
NO CATS, Magnaflow x pipe into dual magnapacks into dual inlet dual outlet Flowmaster 40 series into turn downs. NFABWORKDS traction bars,
S&B cold air intake, superchips programmer w/ 93 perf tune,
Nitrous works wet kit...soon to be installed 100shot.
KMC Rockstar 20x10s (black) with Cooper zeon 305/50/20s

-1993 Nissan 240sx coupe 5spd, KA24de with 60-1 turbo, FMIC, makes about 400rwhp at 20psi. stock bottom end

-1991 Nissan 240sx coupe 5spd project Rolling chassis.. its going to be the home of a Ford 302 carb'd engine, gonna make around 400hp all motor and then a 100shot.

--Once I get the Ford 302 240sx built i'm going to sell to put a down payment on an E46 coupe 6spd black or a 2004 CTS-V.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.