BMW Werkz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats goin on everyone, im new to this forum.

If you need work done and live in the 860 area and dont trust that guy at the local garage or are comming into a problem a little too big for you to handle, why not give this certified BMW tech a try? you buy the parts, ill put em in for less than many many many shops! brake jobs, oil changes, brake flushes, coolant flushes, power steering work (lines to tie rods), belts, t-stats, waterpumps, pulleys, noises, squeeks, rattles, VANOS units, pretty much any kind of maitanence work! e39, e46, e53, e83, e38, e36, whatever you got! i will also garantee for 3 months any work i do as long as you provide bmw parts. interested? drop me a line [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
5,370 Posts
Welcome to werkz! I'm sure your contributions to the tech section are very helpful but please no explicit advertising anymore........ ;)

·
Festivus yes, bagels no..
2,991 Posts
Welcome.

Hey give him a break....maybe it's not advertising...maybe he's willing to do all that work for free, you know as a member of the "Family"----so it's not work, just more of a favor.

how's that soud bimmertech06?

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
I have a bag of biscuits.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Ty.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, well yammahamma, it certainly would be hard to charge someone for a response! lol any info i can lend is my pleasure! and its great to be here, thanks for the kind welcoming!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts