BMW Werkz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hows it going guys . my name is eric but my friends call me Minez im from san antonio Texas . im a member of texasnissans.com and SXC ELITEZ vice president and co founder , ive spent most of my time on old skoo chevys and drifting 240's but the day came where i set eyes on my 93 325is and said hell yea ur coming with me;). lol . picked it up for 2 grand cash from an older gentlemen and let it join the family. so far all i have done to this bimmer was take out the air box replace it with a mass flow filter and took off those nasty fog'd up headlights and replaced them with some 1 piece halo projector euro lights . which at first i thought would look rice. but came to be a nice look all together .

heres wat it look like wen i got her

updated pic's will come later my camera is not charged at the moment. thanks guys looking forward to picking ya'lls brains on this bimmer and learning the bimmer ways. anyone one here in san antonio on here ur more than welcome to hit me up if ur down to go to any meets or cruz's

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys . im glad i joined . todays my day off so ima go out and try to take sum nice pics . . and later sum night pics . or do ya'll have a members rides section . i knw newb question im sure ya'll do . i'll make a thread in that forum to post progress . my plans for this bimmer is to lux and slam it.

and yes sir . if ur down here let me know always good to have another bimmer buddy .

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
You can start a thread in the Picture Showroom, thats the main picture sub-forum.

And as far as geting down there, it looks good, but i'll only be there for a weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.