BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, what's up. I'm finally thinking about getting new rims for my car, and was wondering what you guys's advice was on the issue. Here's how my car looks now:

Now, here are some NICE MB Design shifter rims for only 212 a peice.

And on the car....

Now, heres some nice looking Voxx wheels:

And on the car...

I know the photoshop jobs were crappy...but I was in a lazy mood. I REALLY like the chrome ones, but I'm not so sure how nice chrome is going to look on a red car. Any advice would be appreciated =)

Also, I found this exhaust system....
http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/html_product/sue462/SUE36TSE/

Very cheap...nice sounding....any advice?

·
Registered
179 Posts
crome on any non metallic color thats actually a color looks nice. ie, not white/black. red will be good.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
the MB's are nice it will sort of look like my car with my rims with thinner spokes.

but id actually like to see the voxx's on your car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did photoshop the Voxx's on my car...look at the lower picture...

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I wholeheartedly agree with RallyE36's post. I got my CPO with style 42, and quite frankly, that's my favorite style out of all of those listed on that page RallyE36 posted. Pain to clean becase of the number of spokes but I love it.
(spider-y looking without looking too harshly geometric, dosn't look super thin like the spokes would snap if you acelerated too hard)
Oh and BTW, first hand these wheels are quite light, with a fresh tire on them it's really not that heavy.

Chrome, to me, looks too rice for my tastes.
That other grey wheel you chose gives me the impression that you havn't cleaned your wheels in FOREVER and break dust has formed a nice eaven powder coat ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys have any opinions on what tires I should buy? i want a nice mix bewtween high performance and longletivity, and of course, price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts