BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just purchased a 2002 bmw 320i on friday, I'm picking it up tomorrow, it's my first bimmer. I had a 2003 mustang GT but insurance was killing me (I'm 20) and so I got rid of it and purchased my bimmer, I'm really looking forward to getting it, although it snowed today and it's going to ruin my joyride tomorrow :banghead oh well, still happy I got it :clap2 :driving

thats the pic the dealer had in their add at autotrader.ca

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcom Nick.

Tell me more about the 320. I don't know much about them. 2.0 liter engine I suppose? WHat kind of power/performance? Are you in the United States? If so, what is the history of your car (how did it get here?).

Congratulations! Nice ride.

Piece (yeah that kind)
Joe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Year/Make/Model: 2002 BMW 320I

Body Style: SEDAN 4 DR
Engine: 2.2L L6 EFI DOHC 24V
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Manufactured in: GERMANY
Safety Equipment: Dual air bags front, head, and sides/active (manual) belts with automatic passenger sensor

Thats from carfax.com. I don't know the hp/torque yet, the vehicle is purchased but i dont have it yet, i'm dealing with insurance and i might be able to pick it up today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
43 Posts
beautiful car! Those look like the 7-spoke sport package wheels from an '03, were those offered on '02's as well? Love the color. Congrats! :cheers

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by Nick2002bmw320i@Dec 16 2003, 07:17 PM
Not sure about the rims. Nice 'vette, that a C5?
yep, it's an '02. Blackwing intake, Borla exhaust, 19" Z06 chromies all around (9.5"f/10.5"r). Picked it up in late July and have had mod-fever ever since... Wife will shoot me if I ask for any more mods. So having said that, I expect a bullethole in January when I'll "suggest" :idea2 a new 4.10 diff gear :D . Anyway, this is a bimmer board so I'll shut up about the C5. Congrats on your black beauty. I would have preferred a black 325/330 with a nice ILLEGAL tint but the wife has always liked silver cars. :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts