BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 M3 Avus
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for my membership. Stumbled across this site while searching tech stuff. Been a long time member of several other bimmer forums, but I thought I would have a look here.

·
Registered
95 M3 Avus
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love the blue, beautiful...
Not ultra rare, but hard to find a decent example that isn't $15k. I've been wanting to get this color for years, as there are many photos on the forums. People say it is common, but this one I bought was the first I've ever seen in person.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had a 97 lux coupe, had 200k hard miles.. Put a few grand in it but got tired of throwing money at it... Still ran great.. Very impressive... Had a 90 vette after that, then a 98 mustang gt and now an 05 350z... All in the last year and a half... I'm 69 and still fulfilling my bucket list... Also have a 99 e39 528i msport and a 96 328i sedan...

·
Registered
95 M3 Avus
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I've put a bit a cash into this one, too. I did a turbo build on the M3 when I discovered my purchase had an undisclosed cracked head.
Did most of my bucket list already. I would like a Ford GT or even a GT40 replica, but too rich for my blood. Maybe once the C8 corvettes start coming down in price. I do like the Lexus RC350. I have to do all my own work to afford any of this. I am currently recovering my door panels.
Sold the cobra because I moved and the rats were eating the wires and hoses. Plus it was as comfortable as a 1950s race car.

Example of my arm rest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts