BMW Werkz banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Cody. I am turning 16 this august. Got my first bmw a few weeks back. 1991 318is black on black, 5 speed, blown engine(have one already pulled from another parts car), lowered, gold maxxim wheels. Interested in going to some meets this year so if anybody know's of any in the eastern pennsylvania area let me know. I am on r3vlimited with same username.

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the Werkz........ :) you got to insert the picture link in the image box by clicking on the yellow box above with teh mountains..........

jb :)

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
Welcome along enjoy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks I talked my dad into letting me keep the aftermarket suspension on, its only like a quarter inch lower than a stock bmw with 14's these are 15 inch wheels with suspension. So that is good less work I have to do. I have to put the engine in it, new bumpers, glovebox, radio, speakers, and some minor lighting issues interior wise and its good to go can't wait. I get my permit this august.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.