BMW Werkz banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2009 BMW Z4 Highline. I live in Bangkok, Thailand. We also have in Bangkok a 2004 Mercedes 280S and a 2005 Mercedes 200 SLK.

This is my first BMW.

Attachments

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
Welcome to the Werkz, enjoy your time here....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why

Why can't I see the photo of my Z4 that I posted? It said "Forbidden". Eke...that is scarily biblical.

Thanks in advance.

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
Why can't I see the photo of my Z4 that I posted? It said "Forbidden". Eke...that is scarily biblical.

Thanks in advance.
Same here, dont know why.....:emo....ADMIN...!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Photo of my Z4

I used Photobucket for this pix of the 2009 Z4 Highline. This was taken in the BMW showroom. We pick up the car on Monday (30th).

·
Registered
549 Posts
:band "One Night In Bangkok And The Worlds Your Oyster"....or sweet Z4 Highline!!!! :rofl

Nice!!!!

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
Beautiful car - I love the colors and new hood! What engine is in this one? The N54 300/300 TT? Did you consider the 5/6 speed manual? SMG? Why auto...? :(

Right hand drive and red on black with soo much power - awesome regardless. How are the roads in the Bankok area?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Please believe me. Bangkok traffic is so bad that a manual transmission would keep my left arm working all the time. Average speed around the city is about 12 kph.

Beautiful car - I love the colors and new hood! What engine is in this one? The N54 300/300 TT? Did you consider the 5/6 speed manual? SMG? Why auto...? :(

Right hand drive and red on black with soo much power - awesome regardless. How are the roads in the Bankok area?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts