BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, wish all happy 2010!

I currently own a BMW 325i Sedan(E90) and it never gave me any troubles. *touchwood*

Recently, I am considering to purchase a 335i Coupe. I've went to the showroom last night and there was one nice black one but it is a 2009 model with a nice discounted price tag. As I have heard the 2010 models, now I am confused whether to get this demo car or not.

Can someone give me some advice whether it's worth it to get this demo car?

Thanks in advance,
V

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
I really don't think there is anything new for 2010 of any significance for the 335i. I think if you can get a nice discount for the demo, you should go for it and save yourself some cash.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really don't think there is anything new for 2010 of any significance for the 335i. I think if you can get a nice discount for the demo, you should go for it and save yourself some cash.
I think there will be minor styling changes on the headlamps and tail light. I've only heard rumours that there's going to be LEDs on the tail light.

·
42, The meaning of life
2,405 Posts
Welcome to the Werkz. Go with the demo if the price is right and get an extended warranty thrown in while your at it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does the car you looked at have many miles on it?
It is below 2000 km so I believe it is still pretty okay. The condition is perfect.

After I receive more information about the new 2010 model, I will make a decision. I also think they're about to announce it in a few days time.

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
I would go for the demo model.

If you want the LED lights in the rear you should just buy aftermarket ones for less then the price increase for the 2010.

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
I think there will be minor styling changes on the headlamps and tail light. I've only heard rumours that there's going to be LEDs on the tail light.
From everythign I read, the updates are for teh 2011 model year 3 series. Like Numark said, you can always just get new head/taillights for less than you will save on getting the 2009 at a discount.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
From everythign I read, the updates are for teh 2011 model year 3 series. Like Numark said, you can always just get new head/taillights for less than you will save on getting the 2009 at a discount.
Thanks so much for the input guys! I will visit the showroom again sometimes this week or next, will keep you updated!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts